Solo Dock Tip-In Docks -- Easily Installed By One Person Without Getting In The Water!
Tip your dock in next spring!
New Solo Dock Flex!
Three great new options:
* 2 Removable Vinyl Panels
* Build Your Own Decking Option
* Re-Deck Your Existing Dock with
* Install, level and remove without getting into the water.
* Aluminum 4' x 6' sections are easily installed by one person.
* Sections stack neatly in a small space on shore.
* Cool, white, durable, elegant powder-coated surface.
* Easy to reconfigure or expand as your needs change.
* One-piece design means no more floating deck sections when water rises.
* Quiet aluminum - almost no noise when dogs and kids run on the dock - due to solid decking and one-piece design. Other companies' docks are noisy when the separate deck and frame move against each other.
* Full-width hinge automatically secures sections without tools.
* Dock, pipe and parts made with high-strength aluminum.
* Unique, integrated leg locks replace old-fashioned set screws.
* Built with stainless steel hardware.
* Dock pipes are set in to prevent damage to boats.
* Designed with the assistance of a structural engineer.
* We ship nationwide and internationally.
* Calls welcome nights and weekends before 9 p.m. Central Time*
Watch our latest video, which shows how a Solo Dock hinge is extruded. Click on the photo below to see the video.
Enjoy A Dock That's As Beautiful As Your Home
Simple Installation by One Person
Installation is simple -- install two aluminum posts with footpads on one end of the 6 foot section, carry or wheel the section to the end of the dock, stand the section on end, align the full length aluminum hinges, and simply tip it into the lake. The only tools required are a small leveling winch, a T-handle wrench, (both available from Solo Dock) and a level.
Call us at (952) 472-3953 for more information, a demo or a quote.
* New Dealers Wanted *